Dan left today to attend the Christian Camping and Conference Association's annual conference. It is a wonderful time of fellowship and fun. There is even some sharing of ideas. This is the first conference that Dan has attended with out me. (sniff, sniff) We went last year with both of the girls and had a great time. I felt like this year three children would just be to much. Plus we are leaving in June, so I sent Dan off with my best wishes and only a little jealousy. He would not have gone this year if he were not teaching some sessions. He was asked to lead two sessions today. He did one on Focused Facilitation and the other was a Games Sampler, all dealing with Youth Camps. He is so good at this kind of thing!
I heard from him this evening and both sessions went well. Now he can just enjoy himself. I had a very successful day also. All of the laundry is clean and folded. The kitchen is clean, including the floor! And we even have our clothes laid out for tomorrow. Tomorrow is a big day. FaithLyn is going for her first Swim lesson! I will tell you how that goes! She is very excited!
We still miss Daddy but I think we can handle a few days. We are just trying to make it one day at a time. Today is over and we have two days left to go. This isn't SOO bad. I mean it's not really even two whole days. He will be back for dinner on Wednesday. SO we have about 43 hours to go. I can do this. I can do this. I can do this! I CAN DO THIS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment