Sunday, February 12, 2006

Sledding, FUN! or FLOP?


God was so gracious to give us enough snow to go sledding. FaithLyn was so excited when she woke up this morning. She asked all morning when she could go sledding with Daddy. She waited so paitently all through church and only asked a few times about sledding. Then she suffered through lunch and made it through nap time. Then the agreed upon time approached, Daddy got home from work and YIPEE! it's sledding time! We got all of our long johns and snow clothes on and got out in the snow. Daddy starts pulling the girls up the hill on the sled and wouldn't you know it. . . "Daddy, I don't want to!" SO the first sled run begins in tears and ends in giggles. Then they make their way to the front porch to build a snowman. One last sled run with just Dad and FaithLyn and the whole event is over in less than 20 mins.

The event is somewhat anticlimactic for you and I but I think it was just right for the little prayer warrior. Thought I would share how God has worked in our family today. It is proof that He listens and answers all prayers, big or little, He cares!

No comments: