Well, we have been visited by the plague! This illness has chosen our family to take down. It has chosen a very clever strategy. Start with the biggest and move through to the smallest and youngest! The tricky part is that just when you think it over and your loved ones are safe from harm, BAM! it hits someone else, the next in line bites the dust.
Today, we thought we were free from this highly contagious epidemic and to celebrate we took a trip to Chik-A-Lay. Right when we walked in the door and where parallel with a family quietly enjoying their lunch, Mount St. Elise errupted! There was only one casualty, FaithLyn. SO we gathered up our crew and made it to the car, after, of course, we enlightened the staff of our mess.
We then went through the drive-thru and I equipped myself with a trash bag and antibacterial wipes. I made myself comfortable in between the girl's carseats in the back seat of the van and didn't have long to wait to be put into action. Three trash bags later we made it home. By the time we got home I was so car sick from facing backwards on a VERY winding road that I had to lay down. I was eventually able to eat and Elise is down for the count. Poor girl, it was so miserable!!
I am sure those people at Chik-fil-A where glad we came and left them a present!! I thought being sick was bad but there is nothing as bad to me as having your kids get sick and not be able to really make it better. It is so emotionally exhausting. SO if you see this angel of death coming make sure you rub everything you can over your door posts!!
The only one left who hasn't been sick is Olivia, so please pray that the angel has taken enough of us!!
No comments:
Post a Comment