
Today is Elise's 2nd birthday! What fun we had. She had an Elmo birthday party. She got lots of fun toys, all which seem to have a million pieces!! I have only myself to blame. She seems so much older already.
Somedays I want the girls to stay this age forever. Only somedays, but today was one of those days. I know that as the girls grow I will enjoy things about each age but it is so precious so to see them learn things for the first time. Then they inevitably start yelling over a toy or some nonsense and the spell is broken. But what will I do when the girls stop asking me to chase them like a monster, kangaroo, dinosaur, horse, lion? I just have to enjoy everyday as if it is my last.
Happy Birthday, Elise. May God bless you with His love for others and a heart for service. This is our prayer for you: "May the Lord make your love increase and overflow for others as ours does for you. May he strengthen your heart(s) so that you will be blameless and holy in the presence of our God and Father when our Lord Jesus comes with all his holy ones." 1Thessalonians 3:12-13
No comments:
Post a Comment