Saturday, December 10, 2005

Snow Fun!


Today was a nice relaxing day. My house is still a mess but Dan cleaned up the living room! We had the day off so we took it easy. This afternoon we played in the snow as the sun was "going to bed". We have lots of great sledding hills in our front and back yard. The snow is just too fluffy to build a snowman. Elise is still a little too young to enjoy the snow, maybe next time. It felt so good to be outside and run around in the snow. But it got dark so fast and it was so cold! I have a movie recommendation for you all. "Beyond the Gates of Splendor" is the documentaryof Jim Elliot and his friends who were missionaries in Ecuador. It is really so inspiring. I hope that if the occasion arises for me to give my life for Christ that I will have the faith to give the ultimate sacrifice.

No comments: