Monday, December 5, 2005

Family Photos

Today we had family pictures taken. We spent all morning getting ready. We were supposed to leave by ten. We left at 10:30 and about 15 min. into the trip we had to turn around and go back to the house and get the coupon. Then when we finally got there the whole process took 15 minutes!! Talk about anti-climactic! Don't get me wrong, the pictures are great! But I expected it to be more, well, more dramatic. The most drama we had was a leaky diaper and we had another outfit so it wasn't even an issue. With three children three and under nothing is easy, especially not pictures. This woman was amazing! Should we chalk it up to my good planning and preperation? Definitely NOT! I try to be thankful for the big and small things. I am so thankful for this small blessing. We now have a permanent memory of our family as we are today. And Olivia can not complain that she never got her picture taken. So I'd say it was a pretty successful day.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Kelli friend-
LOVE your blog. I love hearing about life with girls and Dan in freezing cold Pennsylvania. How fun! You're the best Mom ever. Wish I could come over and have a cup of coffee while our kiddos played.
Oh, hey, do I get a picture? I better. HeeHee!
Love you-