Our much anticipated and prayerfully hoped for nephew, Seth David, made his appearance into this big, big world today!!!
He tipped the scales at 7lbs. 5 oz. and 19 3/4 in. long! Baby and dear mother, Ellen, are doing well. I think Daddy David is doing ok, too.
Only one day after his expected arrival! I'd say that's pretty timely on his part but unfortunately he didn't have much to do with it. But I will leave all of those stories for his parents.
Our dear Seth, we pray God's blessings and love to you. May your mind hunger for the knowledge of God and your heart burn with the compassion of our Savior. I pray peace for your spirit, strength for your soul, and love for your heart. May you live to love our Savior and King all the days of your life and may that life be wholly honoring and pleasing to the God who created you.
David and Ellen, I pray confidence in Christ Jesus will accompany you each day that you strive to fulfill this honor of parenthood. I pray peace for your hearts, rest for your bodies, resolution and clear thinking for your minds, and joy for your souls! Enjoy the adventure!!
No comments:
Post a Comment