Wednesday, April 26, 2006

You Don't Have to Clear Out Your Guestroom!

HOORAY! We have recieved our housing assignment for Seminary. Those of you who offered to let us live with you thank you, but you are off the hook. Chris Clayman, our soon to graduate Seminary attending friend, has offered to go and take pictures for us, inside and out! SO we will all know what we are getting in to soon enough. I will post more about this blessing when I know more. For now just know that God is so good!! He knows the desires of our hearts and He is so GOOD! OK, I'll tell you a little.

It's a three bedroom, 1 & 1/2 bath house. It has a back yard, a garage AND, now this is the big one, washer/dryer hook-ups!! I have been preparing myself for coin laundry so this is such a huge blessing!! That's only the tip of my enthusiasm, I'll spill more enthusiasm later!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I'M SO THRILLED!!! It sounds terriffic. Hooray for washer/dryer hookups. And backyards. And three bedrooms. And garages. Wow. And hooray for Chris, who'll take pics for you. Love you.

Andrea Casey said...

Yippee!!! I'm so excited for y'all! Can't wait to hear more! God's just so good!

Ellen said...

You're not the only one who got their housing assignment today. I'll let you know more on my blog later! Yeah for new beginnings! Ours is a lot smaller than yours, much more pricey, unfortunately, but it looks like it has a great view. 12th floor, anyone? =)