
OH MY GOODNESS! I have been so busy with all three girls that I haven't even had time to want Olivia to grow up. I like her being dependant on me because that means she only goes where I take her. Do you see what she did tonight? She isn't crawling yet, but it won't take long! Do you see that look in her eyes? It's all over for me! Trouble is about to start crawling around my house!
How do I know she is trouble? Two reasons: 1. You can see it written all over her face. 2. She got up on her knees 3 times tonight. The first time she just did it. The next two times she did it because we asked her to and she liked the attention she got for performing.
SO take FaithLyn's eagerness to please and Elise's stubborn independance and you have our third child, Olivia. Lord, Help Us!
1 comment:
Oh, lordy. Kelli, what are you going to do when she's mobile? Best of luck, friend.
Post a Comment