I love Betty Sue! I think she should be your second personality when you get nervous or stressed! Ha ha!
HAHA! SOOO cute! What beautiful princesses live at your house, and WHAT a handsome little bear! :) Betty Sue is a hit, too, I think...I agree with Mandy. :)
Kelli-You look great (as Kelli)! Your girls are just beautiful! Looks like y'all have been having lots of fun. Thanks for the picture update!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love Betty Sue! I think she should be your second personality when you get nervous or stressed! Ha ha!
HAHA! SOOO cute! What beautiful princesses live at your house, and WHAT a handsome little bear! :) Betty Sue is a hit, too, I think...I agree with Mandy. :)
Kelli-
You look great (as Kelli)! Your girls are just beautiful! Looks like y'all have been having lots of fun. Thanks for the picture update!
Post a Comment