Saturday, April 14, 2007
A virtual tour of the new house in Rewind
Dan and I were looking through some pictures that I haven't gotten in albulms yet. (He's trying to get his office fixed up) I was so saddened by the hard truth that I don't have ANY hard copy pictures of Olivia! They are all on this computer!! What would I do if this computer crashed? I only have a few on CD. I have some work to do. I am going to start using that expensive camera that I used to use so much but became outdated with the advancement of technology. But here is the virtual tour, thanks to that advancing technology! It starts at the back of the house and goes forward. But I don't have any pics of the outside. That will come next time. Or rather later.
This is the closet in the tiny room that the big girls will share when the new baby arrives. The girls are especially excited about this room. And I do mean room, it is only slightly smaller than the bedroom itself. This doubles as the playroom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah, most of my pictures are on the computer too. What a weird world. I saw an advertisement for a computer printer the other day and its slogan was "Momma, don't let your babies grow up to be jpegs." I thought that was hilarious.
So we've seen the inside of the house, now all we need is a picture of the outside of the house. I would be much obliged.
Post a Comment