Saturday, April 21, 2007

Home Sweet Home

I know this is silly, but this is my new fridge. I am so excited about it. It is our first fridge that we have owned. It's just special to me. Dan has a friend at church that picked up the fridge for us and brought it to the house and now he calls Dan "fancy fridge".

Ok, here is the front of our house. I can't wait to get to work in those flower beds! And I am dreaming of a rope swing hanging from that HUGE tree. This is our side/back patio. The door you see goes into the living room. I can't wait to have our first cookout!
This is the fenced in back yard. It gets some good shade and has lots of nice grass. The girls are making friends with the neighbor dogs.

This is my prayer for our life in this home: Psalm 1:3

May our family be "like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither."

2 comments:

Chad Gerlt said...

Now I am much obliged!

Love Mommas said...

I totally know what you mean about being excited about a fridge! We finally have our first new fridge at our "new" house as Ian calls it...and I just love it!

Miss you!