Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Just some cute pictures

These glasses we call the "Mr. Goodattitude" glasses. I am not sure why they got that name but you have to have a good attitude when you have them on. They may come in handy later! The girls found these glasses in Dan's car(well, the car he currently drives). They are 3-D glasses. Dan looked in the rear view mirror and had to do a double take. He wasn't sure who was sitting in his back seat. I think they are very Buddy Holly on FaithLyn.
This was just too cute to pass up. Olivia woke up early from a nap and woke me up early from my nap. It has become a bad habit I hope to break soon, (Olivia waking me up that is!) but in my groggy sleepstate I went straight into the room so she wouldn't wake up Elise and gave her the "baby fish mouth". Then I grabbed her out the crib and laid her down in my bed next to me, dirty diaper and all. Let's just say I wasn't thinking clearly. But she did slumber peacefully for an hour longer! I even got up and went about my business and she still slept on!

Ok, so you may be wondering what exactly is "baby fish mouth"? Well, this is what my father did to me when I was talking back, or disobeying or just for fun or to cause me embarrasment. He would grab my face right on my cheeks and make my lips squish out like a fish mouth. You know. Anyway, we have some close friends that would always make fun of Dad for doing that and Nancy named it "The baby fish mouth". You know as a parent there are always things you say you will NEVER do to YOUR children...well, it's best to just not say that, EVER!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

What car did you find these in? I don't remember ever having those glasses in our Cavalier, but David could've picked them up somewhere, I guess. Very cute.