The interview on Tuesday went well. No matter how it works out we had a really good time. That counts for something. You can't always say that about interviews. It's hard for me not to fall in love with every church we visit as a prospect but I am doing a better job this time of keeping it all in perspective. I know that God has a church for us to serve in and in His time He will lead us there. I have to be patient and wait. So I am trying very hard to be patient but we really liked the church and people that we met.
Dan started his Seminary job today. He is an electrician. . . . At least he is learning a marketable skill. He is hoping to meet some people and forge some relationships, too.
That's the update for us. I'll let you know more as we learn more.
No comments:
Post a Comment