Hope everyone had a fun Valentine's Day! The girls and I made Dan a cookie cake and it's already gone!!
It only took me about 2 hours to make! But that was because Olivia had a fever of 103.1 all day yesterday! She wasn't too big on me having any projects that didn't allow for me to hold her. But we got it made and decorated for Dan before his lunch hour was over. I had to run out for more children's Tylenol and Motrin for Livie as soon as Dan got off work last night and fought with all of the shoppers who forgot it was V-day. When I got home I walked into a very romantic candlelit home with the table waiting for me to eat. FaithLyn had the idea to light the candles and she even set the table with fancy glasses for us. It was quite a treat after a very long day of caring for super sick baby.
I guess though that some of you are waiting for an update on the interview. It went really well and it was such a blessing for me to get to be there. Thanks again, Gerlthouse!!
It was so fun to see Dan get passionate talking about all his ideas for youth ministry. It really felt like God was going before us and preparing the way because several of Dan's ideas where things that the youth or youth workers had recently expressed an intrest in to each other. Dan really got going and I love to see him talking about his passion for the Lord!
We have heard from a friend that the commitee is calling all of our references. They are meeting next week to decide if they want to call us in view of a call or not. SO I guess next week at or around this time we know just how well the 2nd interview went. We, again, had a really good time during the interview and laughed a lot. It was a pretty special time to have with Dan. I was able to focus on him completely and we really enjoyed ourselves. But hope not to make interviews the norm for our time out alone!!
Please continue to be in prayer for us as we seek the Lord's will for our family.
I guess I should also make the official announcement that we ARE in fact expecting baby #4! I am due Aug. 21. We are praying that God will protect both baby and Mommy this pregnancy. I am specifically praying that this baby will be full-term, a champion eater, and fabulous sleeper! We would also appreciate your prayer for this little blessing. The girls are praying for a little brother and have been since we moved here to FW. I just want a healthy baby! Well, I also want a good eater and sleeper, too. But mainly just a healthy baby!
We will keep you udated!
3 comments:
So sorry to hear that Olivia wasn't feeling well!
Glad to hear the interview went well! And once again, congrats on your exciting baby news!! Will continue to keep y'all in my prayers!
Congratulations! I am excited for the expansion of your family. We are continuing to keep the interview process in our prayers.
CONGRATS, sweet Kelli and fam!
Post a Comment