Wednesday, October 8, 2008

These Boots Were Made for Walkin' and That's Just What They'll Do!





Well, I guess it's official. Judson is a walker now. Yesterday he took his first steps without us goading him. It was before lunch and he walked away from the fireplace a couple of steps on his own toward us at the oversized chair. I made a huge deal of it all and immediately staged a do over so I could record it for posterity. It was big stuff. I, of course, knew he could do it long ago but the little stinker works on his own terms. It was pretty fun. If only I could get him to stop pulling things off of every flat surface he can now reach.....

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Yea Judson!

Shannon said...

Yay Judson!! I love the video, Kelli...he is so stinkin' CUTE!

Erin said...

Good grief. Get some bubble wrap for that brick. Chad and I almost had a heart attack!
We watched and cheered and clapped as we watched this! What a big guy! Tell him Chad and Erin are SO proud and can't wait to see him walk in person.
Love you guys-

Unknown said...

Go Judson! Go Judson! That is soooo awesome. We are proud of you down here in Austin. Hope you are doing good. Love you.