Monday, June 23, 2008

Back in the BUSY!

We made it back from a great week at Nana and Papa's. Dan had a great week at camp and is still exhausted. But he has to put that thought on hold cuz we are in the middle of VBS! The jury's still out but I don't think I am a fan of pm VBS. I am a big fan of the rotation schedule though! The night just zooms by and I am only responsible for teaching in 20 min. segments. We can handle that. Although it is a challenge. I don't have the time I would like to really reinforce scripture memory.
It may be a while before you get the full scoop and update.





But we do have an announcement to make! (No, I am not pregnant again!)
We got a Van! Woowhooo! The silver bullet finally made it to that final resting spot for special cars. We loved that van and it was a gift from the Lord before we even knew we needed it but she was on her last leg and she limped. God blessed us again and we are so thankful that He meets our needs! We are the proud owners of a 2007 Hyundai Entourage. It had just a little over 9K miles on it when we got it. It is the first car we have owned with a CD player. We find pleasure in the small stuff! Oh, and the girls are pretty pumped that the passenger door windows roll down. I am just excited about being able to use the AC with out fear of the van dying! Yay, no more sweaty van trips! Thank you Lord for your provision and loving care!

5 comments:

Ellen said...

Sweet wheels. =)

Mandy said...

Love the new van! I can hardly tell which one is Elise and Olivia they look so much alike!

Shannon said...

I'm so glad everyone had a great week, and WOOWOO for the van! AC is such a great thing, especially out here in hot ol' Texas! I'm so glad for you guys. :)

Erin said...

Nice ride, Momma B.
Love those mini-vans!
You should drive it to Oklahoma City (hint, hint)!!!

Anonymous said...

very nice car but isn't she a little young to be driving? i mean me and you were at least a year older when we learned to drive. good grief!
love you.
-angie