Friday, June 27, 2008
A Visit Home
Home is not just four walls for us. It's so much more than that. But most of all it's family. We had one of the best visits home; full of family, love and lots of laughter. We did all kinds of fun things! We got to plant carrots in Nana and Papa's garden, we watered and weeded. We spent one morning at Memaw and Pawpaw's. We had lots of mornings outside. Several tea parties at Memaw Crabb's house. Some time spent in the pool, and even a few good thunderstorms, but not much rain. I love going to visit family and feeling like you leave better off than when you got there. This time at home, I grew. I left there as a better version of me. But not by my effort or selflessness, it was Christ in those around me that bouyed my spirit and lifted my heart to think heavenward. Home can be anywhere. Anywhere that you feel the love of Christ.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment