Monday, February 4, 2008

Sick again

*UPDATE:
Dan went to the doctor today and got some meds. He has bronchitis. He's feeling lots better today but not well enough to go to work. Dan NEVER misses work so that should tell you how bad he feels! But he is on the mend. Elise is running a low grade fever but she's eating again! That's a plus. FaithLyn is doing great! Looks like we will be making our trip to New Braunfels after all. That is, unless I come down with something in the next 24 hours. Thanks for your prayers!



Half of the clan is down for the count. Dan is really sick. High fever, chills, body aches and a deep cough. He doesn't even have the energy to get out of bed. Elise has a stomach bug and FaithLyn has a mysterious fever. Olivia had the fever last week and Judson has been a little fussy, too.

Dan 's Grandpa passed away and the funeral is this Friday. If you feel so inclined please lift up a prayer that we will all be well and able to attend.

7 comments:

Andrea Casey said...

Lifting y'all up in prayer!

Ellen said...

We'll be praying. We want to see you soon! =(

Mandy said...

Sorry to hear about all the crummy stuff happening right now! We will be praying for ya'll!

Ellen said...

I'm sooo glad. We would've been really sad to miss you. See you soon!

mattkimuber said...

Our family has been plaqued with some illness or another since leaving WSS retreat on the 26th of December. I am so ready for us to be well. We have done our best to continue on with homeschool, but long for a complete week. I will be praying your's will get well.
kim

mattkimuber said...

Kim again. I left a comment on your Jan. 29th entry on cooking.

FordeFam said...

Praying for you guys!!!