So I am a little behind in posting this but life doesn't stop for the blog, now does it?
Here is FaithLyn and her friend Layni at the preschool party

Here she is with her booty. They really do it up for these parties!

This was a great Valentine's Day! Dan and I made the girls some coupons. We had to get creative this year and I think it may become a tradition. I found some coupon templates on the Family Fun website and then filled them in. Each girl got an Ice cream date, Donut Date with Dad, and Movie Night with Mom. Then they all got one for us all to enjoy together; A real treasure, Treasure Hunt; Afternoon at the Park of your Choice; and Living Room Camp Out
We have one donut date to go and tonight Olivia and I will have our movie night after all the other kids go to bed. It has been lots of fun.
We also spent V-day morning making cards for Daddy and a cookie cake. Then Dan and I took advantage of the parent's night out at church and caught a movie. It was a great day! We really enjoyed all of the activities.
You are probably wondering about the following picture. Well, We are SOO proud of FaithLyn. During our family worship we have been working on memorizing the books of the New Testament. She got them all with out help on Tuesday. We rewarded her with a new game! I wish I had it on video but our camcorder is on the blink. Anyway, the joy in her face at accomplishing the goal set before her was priceless! We played a quick game yesterday before church.

We are so proud of her! Elise is almost there! She is working hard at getting all of those books down all by herself! Next we are moving on to the Ten Commandments. I want them to know the basis for where so much of our discipline standards are created.
No comments:
Post a Comment