
Ok, so some of you might not agree that this counts as actual sitting up on his own but it's good enough for me!! He can sit for about 30 seconds before tumping over. He gets pretty excited to do such a big boy thing. He is starting to try and get those knees underneath him too. Right now he can wiggle himself around pretty good.
We are still just so thankful that he is off that medicine. It seems to have been really stunting his development. He is doing great now and is SOOO much more fun to be around!
3 comments:
Awww! I definitely think this counts as sitting up!!! He's soooo cute! :) So, I'm behind here...Happy Birthday Elise, Happy Valentine's Day to you all, and great job sitting Judson! :) Hope you are all doing well! Glad you're all feeling better!
WoW! you've written a lot since I last visited! Whew! FaithLyn has grown up and changed so much! I can't believe her hair is turning brown! Wow. She's a cutie! So big! Preschool. Time has flown. Neat to see all your pictures!! Hug those precious kiddos for me!
Good to catch up with your little family! Tell Elise late happy birthday for us. You'll have to fill me in soon on the dynamics of going from a 2 kid family to a 3 kid family! Do I want to know?
Post a Comment