Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Our Trip

Well, I don't have nearly as many good pictures as I would have liked. I believe my illness had a serious affect on my ability to take good pictures. The girls had so much fun meeting some of their cousins. They hit it off pretty well! FaithLyn and Rachel Elizabeth were like two peas in a pod. Here James is showing my girls what it is like to live in the desert. It was so sad to leave our new found friends.
Everyone chipped in to have a special birthday party for all the Feb. birthdays. Uncle Chuck, Aunt Ellen, and Elise. It was so sweet for Elise.
She got to open a few early birthday gifts.
James and Shelley even brought a pinata! It was so much fun!
The bridge lovers even got in some good card time!

I wish I had a good picture of everyone. Alas...I only have the memories. It was so wonderful to be surrounded by family that is like minded and Christ-centered. Everyone was so thoughtful and loving. There are so many people that I didn't get pictures of! Rats!

2 comments:

Erin said...

It's fun to see pictures of your trip and hear you testify to the goodness of our God.
Love you, friend. Enjoyed our visit the other day!

Anonymous said...

Yay, great to touch base with you! I'll add you to my blogger connections! Thanks for the comment at my new site. The girls have grown up so much! Great pictures...tell Dan Hi for me.
With aloha,
Christa