Ok, seriously Y'all! We need some prayer. All four kiddos are sick and I am not sure I can handle the prospect of a 4th Sunday at home! They are all coughing. FaithLyn, Olivia and Judson all have fevers and it looks like Elise has an ear infection. This is how we spent most of nap time. pretty sad. They both fell asleep but Elise was woken up by her aching ear and FL woke about an hour later. Olivia was playing in her bed, but that's another story for another time........
Please pray that we will all be feeling better soon. Perhaps Judson is only teething? He has all the tell-tale symptoms; runny nose, LOTS of loose stools, fever, cranky. But Olivia has similar symptoms and there is the cough.
With four kids we are bound to have sickness run its course through our family. I just hate it when my kids are sick and I can't do anything for them. They are looking pretty pitiful.
Those are my sentiments exactly, Judson!
Now granted, I am super grateful that it's not worse. I know it could be. Thank You, Lord, for that. Besides the fact that I am about to become a shut-in by choice rather than face the world again, I mainly just want my babies to feel better! You hate to keep pumping them full of medicine. I know there are some prayer warriors out there. Would you please offer up a prayer on our behalf?
3 comments:
Oh, Kelli! Judson's face is heart-breaking. :( Can I do anything for you guys? Meals? Errands?? I REALLY don't mind at all...we've been there! Please let me know how I can help. We are praying.
Girl, I feel your pain! We'll be praying for them - I think we just keep trading prayers back and forth for our kids. Vicks vaporub and Motrin always helps my kids a little!
Praying for you dear ones!
Post a Comment