ME! Yep. I am officially a loser mom! I finally took my poor daughter to the doctor today to see if she was clear to go to preschool because we just couldn't seem to beat these chicken pox. Well, obviously, I knew three weeks was too long for chicken pox but I had no idea it could be anything else. She has a skin infection, impetigo. It probably started as chicken pox and then just kept going as impetigo. The only difference is hers was SUPER itchy. Oh well, she is still supposed to stay away from others because it is contagious but should clear up immediately with her atibiotic. SO, we will see won't we?
And Elise has croup and is feeling awful. But we know about this and she doesn't have it badly enough to need to see the doctor but it looks like my self imposed quarintine could have been a few weeks shorter if I had just gone to the doctor! Lesson learned!
1 comment:
We all definitely deserve that award at times! Check out my latest blog for an example!
Post a Comment