Yeah!! Our sweet boy is REALLY a sweet boy now! A few weeks ago on the crazy day that I took all 4 kids to the doctor we had a catastrophe! I spilled Judson's reflux medicine. That was the straw that broke the camel's back! I lost it. The girls were worried about me as I sat in the Wal-Mart parking lot crying my eyes out. Up to this point that medicine made life bearable. Judson had just started sleeping again and not very well. I was just starting to feel like I was getting my feet under me and then I spilled the liquid gold. My insurance wouldn't allow me to refill it since I had just refilled it two weeks earlier. I was devestated!
I just knew the ugly cycle was going to start all over again. Instead of trying to pay for the medicine out of pocket I decided to see how things would go. He is supposed to grow out of the reflux anyway. Well it's been about two weeks since I started to wean him and he is still doing great. Even better than before for that matter! He is more alert and he started rolling over like crazy. He is like a new baby! Thank you, Jesus. I know now you don't have to cry over spilled medicine.
2 comments:
aah...what a relief, especially after such an exciting day! ; ) Judson's growing up so much!
Yay!!! And you wouldn't have known he didn't need it any more if it hadn't spilled!!! "All things work together for good..." and isn't God good!!! :)
Post a Comment