I just got the results back from my 28 wk labs. For those of you that don't have that lab work done every year, it's the blood work that determines your glucose levels and if you have problems with anemia.
My glucose levels were fine but I am a little anemic. That just means I have to start taking iron pills every day. Not a big deal. But it does explain why I have been SOOO tired all the time. At least I know it's not from just being pregnant and chasing three little girls, or should I say, ONE little girl around. Elise and FaithLyn have this thing down. They know the routine and often remind me of the routine if I stray from it a bit. BUT Olivia, she just tears through the house like she's on fire! IF FL and E are doing something she is interested in I am ok. But once she is not being entertained I better start checking up on her! SHE GETS INTO EVERYTHING!!
The other day I heard the front door open! I looked at the clock, no, it's too early for Dan to come home. I went to look and there was Olivia taking the placemat out to dump the crumbs. It really was sweet once I got over the horror of the fact that my 1 yr. old could open the door!! The big girls do this chore for me and she was just wanting to be a helper too. As my Dad would say, She's just way to big for her britches.
Boy, am I tired. I think I'll go take a nap while I can!
1 comment:
What a helpful little girl! Hope you get a few good naps in!
Post a Comment