Monday, June 11, 2007

Another quick update!

Summer hasn't slowed down for us so unfortunately my blog probably will!

We started VBS this week and I am leading a 2nd grade class. It's a lot of fun and this is the girl's first year to really experience a week of VBS. We all took long naps today!

I had another sonogram today and we are still having a boy! I guess we better get busy with those boy names! Maybe we should start looking for a car seat, too, You think? Anyway, praise the Lord, my marginal placenta previa looks like it has moved and that shouldn't be any problem. Thank You, LORD!! Now if He can just hold my womb together for a few more weeks!!

Last weekend we went to visit Nana and Papa while Dan took the youth group on the 1st annual Brazos River Canoe/Camping trip. It went well and I think there might be a 2nd annual trip! We had a fun but short visit to good ole West Texas. Dan will be taking the youth group to Centrifuge next week after VBS so we will be traveling back to Nana and Papa's. We are trying to take advantage of the close proximity. It's only a 3 hr. drive and it's very pretty and relaxing. Something about those wide open spaces makes me feel so free and calm. Plus, the rain has made everything so green. I can't remember the last time I saw it this green around here.

I will try to update with pictures as I have time but time is short and I am not getting any less pregnant so you will have to settle for my best effort right now.

No comments: