Sunday, May 6, 2007

Haircuts


In the intrest of having a truly worshipful experience on Sundays I have decided it is best for all concerned that the girls have their Sunday bath on Saturday nights. So I took this picture last night rather than wait for the Sunday morning crunch. Dan has to leave by 7:30 for the early service so that means we have to have breakfast ready by 7 sharp. That just doesn't leave enough time for the girls to have a bath and for me to have a bath. I think both are important. SO this is my way of keeping Sundays holy.


I also get everything ready for the morning the night before. I set the table for breakfast, get the clothes ironed, get Olivia's cup for nursery time ready, I even get the coffee ready to brew in the maker. If I am making lunch I get that ready to go and try to take as much of the prep work out of the morning time as I possibly can. Some mornings, like this morning, it works really well and I have a chance to fix all the girls hair and even come back in the house to search out my church bible with out running! But on other mornings...it's still crazy. So it goes with little ones! Hope you have had a worshipful Sunday!

No comments: