Monday, June 26, 2006

Pool Time


We finally found a pool! What fun the girls have had in it!! We have gotten lots of use out of it already. This last weekend we had some friends over and played in it. Dan, of course, thought to bring the little slide over so we have quite a set up now. And let me tell you we love it!! You don't get the full affect of the frog pool but believe me it is cool! It has a place to screw in the water hose for a spinkler but we are going to have to ease Elise into that one. She will go head first on her back down the slide into the water but she freaks out when I hook up the sprinkler! Go figure! Everyone has their limits.

I had other pictures that showed more of our backyard but it rained and it is getting quite overgrown so until we get that under control this will have to do. And as for those house pics, well, we have been here long enough that I am going to have to clean first. But I am going right now to take a picture of our very clean and organized garage!! Yeah for Dan!! He is and always will be my hero!

No comments: