
Well, my body was in denial for a few days but, Man, IS IT HOT here in the great state of Tejas! I know I am quickly adjusting because today I got excited when it felt cool at 92 degrees! We are moved in and settling down for the long haul.
Olivia is still not crawling but she manages to scoot around somehow. I am not sure how she does it but she got herself under the coffee table the other day!
Anyway we were so blessed by the outpouring of love and support during this move. We ahd so much help on the PA end and just as much help on TX end. We are so thankful for our friends, here and there.
Dan has started his job and it's pretty fun to have him home at 3:30 in the afternoon. We are having our first weekend together this weekend and I could get used to this. But we sure do miss our family at White Sulphur Springs!! Things are just getting started there!! The first week of family camp started yesterday! We are praying for you all WSS!! The girls miss everyone a lot!! But we are meeting lots of new friends so they haven't asked to go back yet, but I am sure that will happen soon. It all still feels like a vacation to the girls. They are doing really great. Olivia did so good during the trip. By the last day I was a little less compassionate and tolerant of her brainnumbing mind altering screeches. But we made it and my brain cells are back to full functioning power.
Keep praying for a full time ministry position for Dan. We are trying to keep our hearts open to where God leads. But it would be really good to have a postion by the time his classes start. God has been so good and He has provided in so many ways!! Thank You all for your prayers and help.
1 comment:
So glad to hear y'all made it safely there and are getting settled. :)
Post a Comment