Monday, June 5, 2006

Kentucky Here We Come!

Our truck packed, with room to spare! We are spending the night two whole states away from where we started. Our friends were so amazing!! Dan had everything out in the garage ready to load in the Uhaul so it was all done with by noon!! When I got back from town with the pizza everyone was sitting around waiting. I didn't have to do anything this morning!! My house got cleaned yesterday and today the floors got steamed and it looked great!! I didn't deserve anything like this but I am so thankful for the love and kindness of friends!! It was so hard to leave my Pennsylvania family. I am so glad that from now on we will be saying hello instead of goodbye. I hate goodbyes. I am definitely a see you soon kind of girl!! So, I'll see you soon!!! Oh, and Adam and Mandy, we may see you a little sooner than we planned!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Wow, sounds like it went perfectly! I'm so glad that you're on your way!! We'll be waiting!