That's right! She's our BIG 6 year old as of Saturday! We have celebrated 3 times now. FaithLyn was able to choose 3 girlfriends for a party at Chuck E. Cheese. (with FL you have to distinguish between boy friends and girl friends....she has LOTS of "boyfriends") We did that a week ago because this past weekend was Homecoming and you know how small town Texas is crazy about football! It was a full weekend! But we were still able to squeeze in an intimate family party at the park. I have no doubt FaithLyn felt well celebrated this birthday! She even got to take cupcakes to her class and celebrate with all her new friends at school.
Doesn't she seem so grown up?
FaithLyn we are so proud of the young lady you are growing into! I love your sensitivity, your strong sense of justice and your ever-loving spirit! May the God of Peace continue to develop your heart to love others and walk humbly in His path. I pray you always have the courage to speak up for those who can not speak for themselves and continue to love the less lovable!
8 comments:
Tell her we said Happy Birthday! I guess it is that time of year again! =)
Happy birthday, FaithLyn!
Yay!!! Happy Birthday, FaithLyn!!!
Sweet girl! You are getting so big. Wish we could have been there to celebrate! Happy birthday.
wow i can't wait to see your family! in my mind they're still so little. :) happy b-day, Faithlyn!
Aunt Angie and Cousin Luke say a belated Happy Birthday Fa-Fa!!!!
Happy late b-day FaithLynn! I love the crown cake, very cute! You really are such a sweet and loving girl!
awww. those girls of yours are going to be heartbreakers, just so you know (:
Post a Comment