Our Big Preschooler!
1st day of Preschool. She was super excited and had a great time. And it wasn't quite as hard for me as I thought. Now, a full week into this schedule and we may be getting the hang of it.
Then you notice that other kids came, left their seats, and sat with her at her table....She has something about her that is so magnetic!
Bragdon Theaters Presents:
MOVIE NIGHT !
It's the only theater around that I know of that encourages it's patrons to wear their pj's. Here you see the girls with their tickets waiting for the snack bar to open.
Daddy picked up all the treats we would normally get only at the movie theater.
(Junior Mints, Twizzlers, and Popcorn)
Here they are watching the previews. It was a kid movie (Ariel's Begining) and they had lots of fun! Thanks to Redbox $1 movie rentals we had a really fun evening in for less than $5.
It was lots of fun making this night special for the girls. They had tons of fun. I did too.
5 comments:
Elise has such a sweet spirit! look at that big smile!
i LOVE the idea of the movie theatre. i hope that when we have kids we're that creative. when i read mom's like you who do things like that it puts such a creative smile in my heart!
What a big girl!!
And we are totally having movie theatre night...tickets and everything.
You're such a good Momma. We miss y'all!
What a great idea! Looks like y'all had a fun time at the 'movies'! :)
What a great idea!!! We'll have to do that on our family night! :) So cute!
Oh, and preschool looks like so much fun!!! I'm going to put Zoe in at least one coop class next year!!! I know she's going to LOVE that!!! Our kids are very social!!! I'm so glad that she's loving it!
Post a Comment