
I worked on these yesterday. And at least now I have all my information organized so it is no longer just floating around in my head.

Here's the newly decorated Laundry room. Well, I really only put up a few decorations and got a laundry organizer. But I haven't had mountains of laundry since I did it and I don't mind keeping the launry door open any more.

There's still more I would like to do but for now it sure does feel nice.
Next I want to install a shelf over the sink between the wall and the cabinets. Then I have to figure out an ironing station. Any ideas are welcome!
4 comments:
It looks good, Kelli!
Hey Kelli! It looks so great--want to come organize our house ;-)
You've inspired me to go clean my cluttered laundry room...well, maybe later!
What a great laundry room!
Post a Comment