Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Are YOU Springing Forward?

I didn't spring. I flopped and stumbled and am still yawning my way through the first week of this dreaded time change! The kids are tired and irritable, I am tired and irritable. Remind me again why we do this? Is it for economic reasons? IS THERE A REASON?! There sure better be a good one!

Good, now I've got that off my chest.......

Hope you all are adjusting well!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Hahaha! Do you think if enough people boycott, they'll do away with it??? I like the time change in the fall though, but maybe not enough to balance my hatred for "springing forward." Or maybe we can "fall back" AND "spring back"...that would be nice, and eventually we can all be nocturnal...or pretend we live in Alaska. :)

Disclaimer: These random ramblings courtesy of my mal-adjusted, sleep-deprived remnant of a mind...

Andrea Casey said...

Hopefully you'll catch up soon...
We had been in Abilene the week before and Kate's naps & nighttime sleep were all messed up. The night of the time change, we were in hotel somewhere in Kansas and Kate thought she'd wake us up at about 4 a.m. with her first cold... I think I would have been happier with just one hour of less sleep, rather than many hours less... :| Nonetheless, it helped us spring forward and now we're in a better groove at home.

Have a great time at your parents! :)