So cute!!! I wish we could get together and sew too!!! You could probably teach me a thing or two! Hahaha! That was my first thing to try on my own! How far apart are we again? Hehe! Happy Easter to you too! :)
Looks like a fun Easter. The kids look precious! We were watching the movie Monsters Inc. the other day and we're convinced that the little girl on there is Olivia! She's so cute!
4 comments:
So cute!!! I wish we could get together and sew too!!! You could probably teach me a thing or two! Hahaha! That was my first thing to try on my own! How far apart are we again? Hehe! Happy Easter to you too! :)
I just have to say that I LOVE that red chair. :) (Yes, I know, a thoroughly random comment from a complete stranger!)
Of course the kids are gorgeous also.
I'm a friend of Dave & Ellen. I must confess, I lurk around your blog as habitually as I lurk around Ellen's!
I just have to say that I LOVE that red chair. :) (Yes, I know, a thoroughly random comment from a complete stranger!)
Of course the kids are gorgeous also.
I'm a friend of Dave & Ellen. I must confess, I lurk around your blog as habitually as I lurk around Ellen's!
Looks like a fun Easter. The kids look precious! We were watching the movie Monsters Inc. the other day and we're convinced that the little girl on there is Olivia! She's so cute!
Post a Comment