It looks like I will be making a trip to the hopital this morning as soon as Dan gets home from church. He was preaching this morning.
I am having similar pain to when Olivia was born. No definite contractions but enough pain to keep me up all night and achy all over. The pain is concentrated in my belly. The fear is that my uterin wall is getting too thin to support baby any more. That's my fear anyway. So I will soon be making a trip to the hospital to see what the Dr. thinks. It has been about a day and half that I have had pretty intense pain. It isn't getting better so we are going in.
I got to hear Dan in the early service this morning. I was awake, I might as well go and sit there. He did a great job by the way.
We'll keep you posted!
5 comments:
Thanks for the update. We'll be praying for you. Let us know any more updates if you can.
We're praying for you and anxious for the updates as you're able to get them out. :)
Keeping you in our prayers, Kelli! Keep us posted!
They had the baby today. I don't know any more details than that, but I got that much from Grandpa Bragdon in B'ham.
Kelli, we're praying for you all to have a smooth adjustment!!!
Post a Comment