Monday, August 13, 2007

Settling In


We are starting to get settled in. Thanks to Diana, Mimi, we are plugging away. She has been a lifesaver! She has kept life moving right along as normal as possible for the big girls. I dare say they have been having quite a bit more fun than will be possible in the coming weeks. She is the resident hero around here!
Tomorrow Dan starts back to work and it's Mimi's last day. . . I find myself wishing I had slept more while I could.

Last night, or should I say this morning,the exhaustion set in at about 4:30 when I was feeding Judson. Dan had to get him for me and just lay him bed with us. But life with four is going to be so sweet and such an adventure!

The girls are so sweet and very much in love with their baby brother. Elise asks everytime she sees Judson if she can hold him for me. She has such a caring heart! She got Olivia's first smile and laugh and she is well on her way to winning Judson's heart too.

Olivia keeps wanting to "tiss, tiss" (kiss) the baby everytime she sees him which is usually when I am feeding him.

We are having so much fun with a little boy. I am not sure why it is so different but it is SOOO VERY DIFFERENT! And this little Momma LOVES it! He is my little man and it is so sweet!











MORE TO COME.........

1 comment:

FordeFam said...

Love it!!! I know you will do great!!! You have a way of getting your systems going!!! I'm still learning, but I have learned soooo much from you!!! I will be praying for you to be able to really enjoy this newborn time with little Judson!!! Grandparents are such a blessing!!! Love and miss ya'll!!! Zoe wanted me to take us over to your house!!! :) I think we may try to do that one of these days!!! :) Blessings and sleep to you and yours! ;)
Maia ><>