Last Saturday Dan took the girls with him to Fort Worth. He needed to get his books for his Seminary class and I needed some rest! So they packed up and took off early Saturday morning and visited some of our old haunts. The girls were pretty excited to visit the Fort Worth Museum of Science AND their all time favorite....The Cowgirl Museum! They had a blast!!
3 comments:
Awww!!! Sooo cute!!! I don't know why we haven't gone there yet!!! :) I'm so glad that you were able to get a little rest with just your little guy at home!!! I know it was much needed! How far is that drive from here again? I would love to see you and your family again! :)
Blessings!
I'm behind on checking your blog. He's sooooooo cute! :) Congrats and praise God!
Thanks so much for your words of encouragement! I really felt better after that blog!!! Very cathartic (sp?)! :) I wish we were closer to you guys! I will pray for you during this adjustment time! It's always hardest for me at the beginning, just because of all of the transitions for everone and the lack of sleep! Your girls are sooo cute with him! :) Love it! ;)
Maia ><>
Post a Comment