These are a little out of order but this is our man on his way home from the hospital. Then some relaxing at home. The other pictures are pretty self explanitory. My parents drove in and kept the girls right after church as Dan and I dashed off to the hospital. Then when Dan's mom got here around 12:30 am my parents made the 3 hour drive back home. I got some pictures of them holding Judson because they forgot their camera in the rush to get here to help. When I get a little time to think about it a little more I will write out the whole birth story for those of you who like that sort of thing, but first things first, right? We need to see some pictures of this little guy!
He got a great bill of health from the doctor. The sonogram on his kidneys came back 100% normal. They aren't the slightest bit enlarged. Praise the Lord! He is eating like a champ and sleeping really well too. But that's no surprise most newborns sleep well.
We came home Tuesday night from the hospital. I was feeling so well and ready to get home that the doctor let me go. I will give all the details later but God was so gracious to us through this whole process. I can't wait to tell of all of the ways that God blessed us through this time! It was such a great experience. Thank you all for your prayers!
8 comments:
Welcome, Little Judson. We can't wait to meet you!
Glad you are all home and doing well. We have been praying for you. Love you-
Congratulations! Julie and I are really happy for you guys!
Awwww. What a sweet little boy. I'm glad he's so happy and healthy. He looks just like you, Kelli. I'm not seeing any Bragdon at the moment. =) Have a wonderful time cuddling your little one.
Congratulations Bragdon clan!!! Judson looks just perfect, and praise the Lord for the clean bill of health on his kidneys! He looks a lot like you, Kelli...hope to meet him soon, once you've all had a chance to get rested and settled. :)
Oh he's such a cutie! I think he DOES look like you, Kelli... I can't wait for the story. Those Bragdons sure know how to make and entrance!
Karen G.
Awww!!! What a precious little guy!!! I love his name!!! He is sooo adorable!!! Glad he's eating great and sleeping well so far!!! I love the BLUE boppy!!! You're going to love having a boy!!! They're so sweet too!!! :)
I keep coming back to your blog just to look at the sweet pictures. I can't wait to hold him and snuggle him. Are you up for company next week? I'll be calling...we love you guys-
He's beautiful, Kelli! Congratulations! Hope you're feeling well!
Post a Comment