Tuesday, June 14, 2011

We officially went into contract today to sell our house. 14 days after we put it on the market! Thursday is our inspection. Prayers would be appreciated. I am very aware that this could all fall through at the drop of a hat. That is actually why I haven't shared more....BUT

I have decided to share this journey and the ups and downs as we move through it. I was a little hesitant before because what if it didn't work out like I wanted it to? Wouldn't that make me look foolish? Well, there are so many reasons that I might look foolish but I certainly don't want to appear unfaithful. I think it is important to celebrate what God is doing RIGHT now. I could waste precious time worrying about how it will end up and miss opportunities to see HOW God is working NOW. So, I am thanking and praising God that in our small little town where there are over 100 houses for sale, mine is in contract. I am thanking and praising God that we have had this wonderful house to keep us cool for the past 4 years. I am praising God that this house is full of sweet little people that call me Mom. I am praising God that we have so many dear friends that helped us paint, clean, fix doors, fix drywall, and all kinds of other hard, hot work to get this house ready. I am praising God that I am not alone in this journey. I am praising God for a husband that leads me and our family into a closer relationship with our Lord.

There is so much to praise God for!

No comments: