To CALIFORNIA! What? I know. I never saw this one coming either. It is amazing to see how God has prepared us for this.
Dan will be taking a position at a Christian camp in sunny San Diego county! His title will be Ministries Director. My title will be Administrator/Head Teacher/Principal at our very own Private School. Official name will be forthcoming. For those who are uneducated in California Education Law, this all just means I will be homeschooling the kids.
In college I thought this day would never come......in fact, I probably swore it wouldn't. Just goes to show you that God's ways are not our ways...He has definitely changed my heart in this area. It will be an adventure. I have thrown myself into planning, dreaming, and drooling over curriculum and supplies.
It is an exciting time for our family! Lots of changes and not all of them welcome to all of us. Change is hard. There are so many people we love here and so many people we will miss. We are who we are because of our time here. We are thankful for our time here but we look forward to how God is going to continue to grow us! Onward we go!
3 comments:
California! Wow!! What an incredible adventure...I can't wait to see what God does both in and through you guys! And I will be praying, too, as you embark into homeschooling! (And drooling vicariously through you over the supplies and curriculum...there's so much out there these days!)
Love you, best wishes, cyber-hugs, and lots of prayers!!
WOW What an exciting adventure!! I am so excited for you guys. I do understand the anxiety that comes along with moving. We are in the process of moving to Washington DC right now... One day at a time!!
So excited you are going to homeschool! I remember talking to you last summer, and you looking at me like I was crazy for homeschooling, but also encouraging me to continue on. It definitely has challenges, but the rewards are so great. I can't wait to hear all about it :)
Post a Comment