Friday, October 8, 2010

Projects and Pictures

We have a big 8 yr old in our house now! These are the shirts I made for the girls for homecoming.
Here they are all dolled up and ready for school!

These are some burp rags I made for a friend who recently had her first baby. This is my second batch and I am getting a little braver and more creative....

More of the baby gift...

So.....where have I been? Well. I started BSF in Sept. That's Bible Study Fellowship, an international, interdenominational bible study. It's a year long study and very in depth. Right now we are studying Isaiah. It's really great. I also started attending a bible study at my church. It's the Beth Moore Revelation study. The two studies are remarkably well suited to be done at the same time. Certainly NOT a coincidence!
We also just had our Youth Disciple Now. TONS of fun but taking me a while to recover from. And this month is PACKED! So you may not hear from me again for a while...I need to get some pictures of the beds my dad made for the big girls....they are affectionately known as the "bonk beds."
We are also busy taking care of an ant farm and waiting for 5 butterflies to emerge from their chrysalises! Things are really moving along here....







No comments: