These pictures have never been seen anywhere before! This is just for you blogger buddies.
Here we have a pretty stinkin' cute spider...Thanks Aunt Angie!
The friendly 'girl' dragon....$6 at a consignment sale!
The whole crew! Little Red Riding hood,(I made the red hood and apron), dragon, spider, and Buzzy Bee, (consignment sale $4!)
Ok, so they aren't the best pictures ever......but no one else has seen them!
Ok, so they aren't the best pictures ever......but no one else has seen them!
I don't think there is anyway I could catch you all up on everything that has happened in the past 2 months of my hiatus. I missed posting FaithLyn's birthday....It was such a busy weekend I didn't even take pictures...NOT ONE!
The older girls are taking gymnastics. They love it. It's tons of fun to watch.
Judson is talking up a storm now.....Of course I am just about the only one who can understand him, but it's a start! He is also partially potty training....I say partially because he refuses to poop in the potty. He's got the peepee down...well actually I have it down, because I take him every two hours and he pees.....But until he poops in the potty I am not even trying underwear...it's just not worth the trouble to me. I would have never started this early if it was up to me, but we spent one whole morning trying on underwear that he found from cousin Luke and then he didn't want to put on his diaper....So we compromised and he has been wearing pull-ups. Of course there were a few other signs that he might be getting ready but I WAS NOT READY!!!
Olivia is getting really close to being ready to start learning to read! She is super ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment