I should give a little background here. Most of you know my children. If you know my children you also know that they are scared of dogs. We have made LOTS of progress on this irrational fear/phobia. FaithLyn was the worst. She was paralyzed with fear every time a dog came near. We decided the best thing for her to overcome her fear is to have a dog. So when the right one came along...we welcomed him to the family. Anyone seen the movie My Dog Skip? Well this little fella is a Jack Russel Terrier Mix. Skip is a Jack Russel. I have always wanted one. The girls named him. He is lots of fun and loves to cuddle up and snuggle. I took FL and Elise with me to look at the puppies. I thought if FL is ok with one then we will bring it home. She, grudgingly, agreed. But we HAD to bring the "calm" puppy home. The only time I have regretted our decision is late at night/early in the morning when he is yapping for attention in his box. EVERYONE loves him. And he has helped me to meet my goal to get up EARLY in the morning!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Meet TIGER, The Amazing Wonder Dog!
I should give a little background here. Most of you know my children. If you know my children you also know that they are scared of dogs. We have made LOTS of progress on this irrational fear/phobia. FaithLyn was the worst. She was paralyzed with fear every time a dog came near. We decided the best thing for her to overcome her fear is to have a dog. So when the right one came along...we welcomed him to the family. Anyone seen the movie My Dog Skip? Well this little fella is a Jack Russel Terrier Mix. Skip is a Jack Russel. I have always wanted one. The girls named him. He is lots of fun and loves to cuddle up and snuggle. I took FL and Elise with me to look at the puppies. I thought if FL is ok with one then we will bring it home. She, grudgingly, agreed. But we HAD to bring the "calm" puppy home. The only time I have regretted our decision is late at night/early in the morning when he is yapping for attention in his box. EVERYONE loves him. And he has helped me to meet my goal to get up EARLY in the morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I'm impressed! Look at the girls with their little puppy. :) Every kid should have a dog...even if they drive the parents a little crazy! :)
Tiger is ADORABLE! Scott just said "See?! WE NEED A DOG!" Haha! :)
I'm sorry to hear the news about your dad, and we are certainly praying. Please let me know if you guys need anything, and give updates as you can. Love you!
Welcome, Tiger. You are CUTE! And you couldn't have found a better family.
Oh my. That is the cutest puppy ever! And you know my feelings about pets. But goodness is he cute. Luke will have to come visit while he's a puppy for sure.
-Angie
ahahaha! SO cute! i like him. :0)
wow! roxy is a little jealous SHE didn't get hugs from FL. i'm going to pretend it was our visit that pushed you guys towards a dog. ha!
Fun! You all have had a lot going on, haven't you?! Kelli, I'm sorry to hear about your dad's cancer. We'll be in prayer for you and your daddy.
Post a Comment