Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Some Pictures to Fill the Void

The only pictures taken of Dan's ordination service Dan's ordination weekend - It was SO much fun having everyone here!


Sweet cousin Luke

Day trip with Daddy/Uncle Dan to Caprock Canyons State park







Out takes of the family Christmas picture. We took A LOT and there wasn't one where EVERY SINGLE person was looking and smiling at the camera with eyes open. Oh well.



These were taken on Thanksgiving day at Nana and Papa's.
What a sweet group of kids!
How cute is this little man?!Aww...picture perfect! Isn't my sister beautiful!?Early Christmas presents from Aunt Patty and Uncle Max.

The horses all have names but I will have to verify who is who for you.















































2 comments:

Mandy said...

Okay Kelli, as I was scrolling I came to a picture of you and you look absolutely beautiful! Your hair is gorgeous!...Are you blushing yet?

The Mize of Texas said...

I knew that you had to have a blog!!! I am so glad that we have found each other! Time is flying...our kids are getting so big:(