Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Personal Baking Day

12 long hours of stirring, chopping, cutting, frosting, cooling, saran wrapping, dividing ....



1 pan of peanut butter fudge

1 pan of chocolate peanut butter ribbon fudge

1 pan of cool mint frosted brownies

3 dozen triple chocolate brownie cookies

15 mini loaves of pumpkin chocolate chip bread.

=

8 boxes of goodies for the kids Sunday school teachers

7 bags of goodies for the church staff

Sharing the gift of giving with our children........priceless!

Today after my satisfyingly relaxing nap I am so thankful I spent the time to "try" to bless some of the important people in our lives.

What do you do at Christmas time for the people that have a special place in your life or the lives of your children to show your appreciation?

3 comments:

Erin said...

Yum!
Great post...and I'm going to need some of those recipes. Peanut butter ribbon fudge? Cool mint frosted brownies? They all sound delicious. MmmMmmMmm.

Love you guys-

Andrea Casey said...

Wow! You must have been doing dishes forever! ;) I'm impressed with all you got made!

The Mize of Texas said...

why don't you come and do my baking?!