We are packing and packing and packing and packing for our trip to Pennsylvania, Virginia, North Carolina. I am not sure if the children will be able to go....there just isn't room. Kidding. Only kidding. But Seriously, they may have to stay here.
It is stressful to pack up your family for two weeks. It is REALLY stressful to pack your family up and take CHRISTMAS WITH YOU! Yeah. But it will be SOO worth it! Hopefully we will be able to update with some pictures at least once along the way. We might even get a white Christmas!
I hope that your Christmas holiday is wonderful and joyful and full of love, goodies, family, carols, hot chocolate, turkey, pie and all the trimmings.
But even more than that I pray that you will be blessed by the knowledge of our Savior, Jesus Christ, who tread the earth fully man, fully God, to offer us forgiveness while we were still sinners. Blessings Dear Friends From our Savior and Lord!
4 comments:
That sounds like fun - you will have a white Christmas! Ya'll be careful driving and Merry Christmas!
have such a great time. i'm very jealous of your as we're hanging out in TX for the season. it's just not the same w/o family and friends, you know!
have fun!
I hope you had a great Christmas. I tried to send you a card and didn't have the current address. I can't believe you were so close. We would have loved to see you. I sure you were busy with all the family! Contact me sometime.
Donna, Jake and Nicole
A late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!!! Thanks for the sweet comment!!! It's been interesting so far, sleep deprivation-wise! Hahaha! The kids are really enjoying Titus, though! :) Hope your Christmas and New Year were great!
Post a Comment