Happy Anniversary, Dan & Kelli!
You both look about 12 in this picture. =) So cute...
Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversay, Haaaaaaaa-py Anniversary!You guys look just as beautiful as you still are!
Awww!!! Love this picture! You guys look sooo cute!!! We're a year and a kid behind ya'll!!! ;) Happy Anniversary!!!
Happy anniversary, you two!
That was such a fun day! And I'm still...so...sorry that Chad threw bubbles on Dan's tux :)Miss you guys and love you so-
Ya'll are so cute - I didn't realize we'd all grown up that much!! You're an even more precious couple today than 8 years ago!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Happy Anniversary, Dan & Kelli!
You both look about 12 in this picture. =) So cute...
Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversay, Haaaaaaaa-py Anniversary!
You guys look just as beautiful as you still are!
Awww!!! Love this picture! You guys look sooo cute!!! We're a year and a kid behind ya'll!!! ;) Happy Anniversary!!!
Happy anniversary, you two!
That was such a fun day! And I'm still...so...sorry that Chad threw bubbles on Dan's tux :)
Miss you guys and love you so-
Ya'll are so cute - I didn't realize we'd all grown up that much!! You're an even more precious couple today than 8 years ago!
Post a Comment