But we took this opportunity to enjoy a quiet morning at home, just FaithLyn, Judson, and me. We also thought it might be a good opportunity to try out our new camera. And since we have some one who likes to take pictures, FaithLyn, and someone who likes to smile, Judson, it worked out pretty well.
These are the pictures I took but FL took some good ones too.
It is amazing to me how much he has grown. It happens overnight. One day he just layed and slept then the next thing you know he is smiling and crying just to get you to hold him. He has me wrapped around his finger. That smile just melts my heart. And you just better forget about me doing anything else when he starts cooing at me, especially when we are singing. I could stay right there singing to my little man FORRRRREVVVVVVVVVVVVERRRRRRRRR.
2 comments:
Aren't little boys soooo sweet!!! Don't get me wrong, I ADORE my girls too, but something about our little guy!!! Even the girls are different with him than with each other!!! :) So sweet!!! Judson is just precious!!! He is getting so big and handsome! :) Happy New Year! :)
Look at those sweet smiles! Aww, Kelli, he is PRECIOUS! We need to get together again soon so I can dote on him (and your girls) in person. :)
Post a Comment